Training and development is a lifelong process, more so in the pharma industry where loads of new information is available almost daily. The representative has to be knowledgeable about the products he is promoting. Hence training becomes an integral part of his success strategy. We at CTSD can tailor make training schedules for companies depending upon their product mix and vision. Pharmaceutical Industrial Training is mandatory for every student who finished their 3rd year.
Why One Should Enroll In Our Pharmacy Training
If you are planning to make a successful career with a high salary, undoubtedly pharmacy is the best option. There is no denying the fact the job opportunities in this field is rising at a sharp rate and the reason behind this is quite simple; it offers a great salary top the employees. But to earn the money as per your expectation in pharma field, it crucial to make yourself capable enough that you understand each and every fact related to it. Now the question is ‘how’. How can you build necessary skills? How can become expert?
The answer to this question is very simple; relevant pharma training in India.
But you need to enroll yourself in the professional pharmacy training and learn the essential skills that can make you able to perform the tasks effectively. You need to work under the supervision of the best Pharma training services. In order to meet your this requirement, we, at CTSD India, are available with the professional and most reliable pharmaceutical training courses in India that are delivered by the well experienced professionals.
Pharmaceutical Industrial Trainings:
- Overview of Pharmaceutical Industry
- Introduction to different departments and their roles and Good Industrial Practices.
- Facilities and Equipment system overview
- Manufacturing process ,unit operation, Packing and labeling of Dosage Forms (Tablets, Capsules, Liquid Orals, Injectables \Semisolids/Ointments)
- Quality Assurance- Role and responsibilities
- In-process checking /samplings.
- Quality Control-
- IPQC test: Dissolution test, DT, Friability, Drug contents determination, Moisture contents of granules, Weight variation of uncoated tablets, Hardness test
- UV-Spectrophotometer-Instrumentation, operation, Calibration
- HPLC-Instrumentation, operation, Calibration
- Introduction to Various GMP documents
- Dissolution Test Apparatus
- Disintegration Tester
- Bulk & Tapped Density Tester
- Tablet Hardness Tester
- Friability Tester
- UV spectrophotometer
- Karl Fischer Moisture Titrator.
Features: Theoretical + Practical+ Industrial Training+ Certification
Who may join?